• K-LIP is the pioneer and first programme in Malaysia that offers Korean Language Learning through both CLASROOM AND ONLINE LEARNING.
• K-LIP is the joint-venture programme within UniKL MIIT and Kyung Hee University, South Korea to assist students in mastering Korean Language.
• Minimum with pass in SPM/O-Level and/or any equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government. OR
• HND/Diploma/STPM/Matriculation/IB/Certificate and/or any equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian Government.
Duration of programme:
• 8 months = minimum 850 hours (UniKL MIIT)
• 6 months = minimum 540 hours (Kyung Hee University)
Please click HERE for more details.
**International Students Scholarship: Students are eligible to receive reduction or waive of the tuition fees based on the terms and conditions stated by Korean universities.
***Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) is a written test designed to measure the ability of non-native Korean speakers and overseas Koreans for expression and comprehension of Korean Language. TOPIK is administered by the National Institute for International Education - NIIED.
• Click HERE for details.
• For K-LIP schedule, please click HERE.
• Click HERE for list of tuition fees and Korean universities scholarship.
For further enquiries please contact:
Copyright 2013 @ Universiti Kuala Lumpur | Legal | Contact Us | Sitemap